There are many niche players in the insurance industry, some provide life cover for HIV/AIDS infected and affected persons such as AllLife Insurance, and so on. PPS Life Cover is another niche provider from PPS Insurance, which is South Africa’s only insurer that caters products for graduate professionals. Learn more about PPS’ life cover products below and get life cover quotes from South Africa’s leading insurers by filling in the form below.
PPS Life Cover Insurance for Professionals
PPS’ life insurance cover offers a lump-sum benefit that pays out to the cessionary, nominated beneficiaries or to your estate when you pass away or when a member of your policy passes away. Depending on your premiums, your policy could pay out up to R10-million to your nominated beneficiaries, cessionary or estate as mentioned above.
There are a couple of advantages to owning a PPS life cover policy, and below are some of those.
- The lump-sum is equivalent to other life policies from other insurance companies
- The premiums are affordable and cater to you as a professional, which in itself has its own advantages because you are less likely to discontinue or not pay up your premiums thus negatively affecting your policy.
- If you bundle your life cover with some of PPS’ other insurance products, you can save on your monthly premiums.
- Should you become disabled, the accelerated benefit is paid out to you so that you can have an income to sustain your new needs,
- An income protection benefit is offered as well.
- 50% of the lump-sum benefit is paid out immediately upon you or a member of the policy being diagnosed with a terminal illness where death is expected to be within the next 12 months.
- The life insurance policy also includes a R50,000 funeral cover policy whose benefit is paid out within 2 days of your passing or the passing of a member of the policy.
Unfortunately, PPS’ life cover and all their other products are open to professionals and graduates. This exclusive club includes doctors, accountants, engineers, pharmacists, teachers, nurses, and other professionals.
Although we have reviewed PPS Insurance, our services at Insurance ‘n More are not exclusive to anyone, and we offer a wide range of life insurance quotes for you and your family. Start saving by getting obligation free life cover quotes below.
PPS Insurance Contact Details
Call Centre: 0860 123 7777