First National Bank is the leading financial services provider in the country, with products ranging from funeral cover, car insurance and of course, banking services, just to mention a few. Increasingly, FNB life cover has been a focus of the company’s product offering. The policy’s benefits and premiums are quite compelling, and just like FNB funeral cover quotes, you can easily compare your estimated premiums online. Continue below to find out more.
Enjoy financial freedom by saving an average of 29% on your monthly insurance premiums. Start comparing free life cover quotes below.
FNB Life Insurance Quotes
FNB’s life insurance is one of its two main long-term insurance offerings; the other being funeral insurance. However, there are other insurance types as well, such as critical illness cover and disability cover.
What’s really great about FNB’s product offering is that they recognise that an insurance policy is not a one size fits all product, and as such give you the option to personalise exactly what you want from a life insurance cover plan. For example, you can choose just to have the life cover or add on any of the other two products (disability insurance and critical illness insurance). Furthermore, because of the diversified product list of the company, you can include your short-term insurance, investments and banking as part of your overall suite of products and services you have with FNB.
The life cover quotes you will receive from FNB will reflect exactly the combination of products that you need. Below is a summary of the benefits you will have available to you as a policyholder.
FNB Life Cover Benefits
- Your cover can be as start from R200,000 to as much as R10-million
Immediate cash benefit of up to 10% of your cover, which is applicable to unexpected crises
- Terminal illness claim benefit where the full amount of your cover is paid out if you or your beneficiary are diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Critical illness cover of up to R5-million (as a standalone policy) or up to R10-million (when combined with the life cover policy; this has the benefit of reducing your monthly premiums as opposed to buying separate policies)
- You also have the option of a disability cover which will insure you against the impact a disability may have on your financial standing such as income, expenses and other finances. This policy can also be chosen as a standalone policy or in combination with the main life cover policy and/or terminal illness policy.
- You will also qualify to receive a percentage of your monthly premiums in the form of FNB eBucks, which you can use at various partners across the country or even convert into cash.
FNB Life Cover Contact Details
Call Centre: 0877367774
Life Cover Quotes
The main thing to take out of our review is that FNB life cover offers one of the most simplified, easy to understand but very comprehensive life insurance products in South Africa. You can save by bundling various products to ensure you have a plan that suites exactly what you and your loved ones need.