Sanlam is the biggest long-term insurance company in South Africa. It also has one of the most extensive network of financial advisers in the country, as such, Sanlam funeral cover policies are one of the most distributed funeral insurance plans around. However, that’s not the only fact. Starting at R25 per month, Sanlam offers one of the most affordable funeral insurance offerings you can find. More information is available below.
Save on your funeral cover by comparing quotes with Insurance ‘n More. Fill in the form below.
There are 2 main options available for you from Sanlam, namely, iCover Funeral Plan and the My Choice Funeral Plan.
Sanlam iCover Funeral Insurance
This is the simplest funeral cover you can buy from Sanlam. It is an all-encompassing funeral plan for you and your immediate family.
- Premiums start from R25 monthly
- Cover can be as much as R40,000 per member in the policy
- You can cover your children, spouse, parents and your spouse’s parents
Sanlam Funeral Cover for Extended Family +
Sanlam Funeral Cover for Parents
Ultimately, this is to assist with the costs associated with your burial or the burial of any of your immediate family members who are covered under your policy.
My Choice Funeral Plan
Although the iCover plan is incredible cheap and can offer you everything you’ll need in a funeral insurance policy, the My Choice plan goes even further. Simply, with this plan, you get the option to mix and match exactly what you want in your policy.
Having exactly what you want in a policy sounds like a compelling offer, but you will need sound financial advice to ensure you have the right components in your policy, Because of this, Sanlam offers you free financial advice in order to structure your policy in a way that is suitable for you and your family.
Premiums for the My Choice funeral cover start from R80 per month, which is relatively much cheaper than other family funeral insurance policies.
Sanlam Funeral Cover Benefits
What other benefits does the My Choice cover come with?
- Payment of your monthly premiums when you cannot pay the due to illness, retrenchment or when you reach a specified age
- Transportation benefit to repatriate the deceased body to its place of burial
- Premium waiver for up to 12 months if you are pregnant. This applies to only females of course.
- Cash back benefit
- Your family members that are covered in the policy wil continue being insured after you pass away for up to 6 months without having to pay the monthly premiums for the policy.
The above are just some of the amazing benefits of this insurance policy.
There are many options available to you as reviewed by Insurance ‘n More, and although we have not yet covered the length and breath of the the funeral cover products of every major company, we do insist that you compare funeral insurance quotes before you make your decision. Time is on your side, and your financial health is what we consider of utmost importance.
Compare quotes below!
Sanlam Funeral Cover Contact Details
CALL: 0860 426 837