Old Mutual is a 170 year old insurance company that is backed by a wealth of history and heritage. You as a human may hardly ever live that long, but during your lifetime, you can rest assured that when that fateful day comes, you and your family will be financially protected. It all starts with an Old Mutual funeral cover plan at R27 per month, and below are the reasons why the policies offered by the insurer are quite compelling and worthwhile for you to consider.
While R27 is the least you will pay for funeral insurance from Old Mutual, our website makes it easy for you to compare what other funeral cover quotes will be from different insurance. Fill in the form below to get started or continue below to find out more about Old Mutual’s funeral plans.
Old Mutual Funeral Cover Benefits
- Cover between the various products available to you starts from R50,000 to as much as R100,000
- Monthly funeral insurance premiums start from as little as R27 per month
- R1000 every month is paid out as a grocery benefit for 12 months following your death or the death of an extended family member of your policy
- School fees and other education expenses are paid out for 1 year following your passing or that of a family member you have included in your policy
- Cash back bonus after 36 months of not claiming. This bonus is money that goes directly into your bank account which you can use for anything
Old Mutual Funeral Cover for Parents
The affordable funeral policies offered to you for your parents and parents in-law (if you have any) are an extension of Old Mutual funeral cover for extended family. In these policies, not only will you be able to cover yourself for the full R100,000, but you can insure the lives of your family for the following amounts:
- Up to R30,000 for your spouse or living partner
- Up to R30,000 per child that you parent and/or support
- Up to R15,000 per parent or extended family member
- Old Mutual Burial Society Funeral Cover
Old Mutual Burial Society
Through its extensive network of branches and independent financial advisors, Old Mutual underwrites many hundreds of burial societies in the country. Sure you can hide your money under the pillow in order to contribute to your society at every meeting, but that’s no sound financial advice. Anything can happen to your money which can lead to major financial losses.
If you are a member of a Burial Society either with your family members, at your church, NGO, or other organization, see the attached image to find out more about Old Mutual Burial Society Funeral Plans and premiums.
Old Mutual Funeral Cover Contact Details
Customer Service: 0860 606 062
Old Mutual Funeral Cover plans are long-term insurance products offered by Old Mutual of South Africa Limited, a company based in Mutual Park, Cape Town, South Africa.