Not only is funeral insurance one of the most important financial purchases you can make, but choosing the right funeral cover the first step to getting there. African Bank funeral cover is a comprehensive plan for anyone seeking affordable but sound funeral insurance.
NB: African Bank Limited (as of 2016) has come out of bankruptcy protection and is a financially solvent institution listed on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange or JSE.
Like the other major banks in South African, African Bank offers a wide and very compelling range of long-term insurance protects, one such being funeral cover.
We gather you have interest in finding the best deal on your insurance, so to save an average almost 30% on your monthly funeral insurance premiums, fill in our form below for free.
African Bank Funeral Cover Policy
African Bank is well-known for its affordable financial solutions, and it is not surprise that the company has structured their funeral insurance offerings to cater exactly to the needs of South Africans who rain in their costs!
- Premiums for a funeral plan from African Bank start at R35 per month
- R15 per month is the minimum additional premium that has to be paid for each member of your family and extended family
- You can cover up to 8 children in your policy. This makes African Bank funeral cover one of the most open and generous policy providers in the market right now.
- Cover starts from R10,000 per person, and can go up to R50,000
- You can buy a policy if you are 65 years and under. However, you can include your parents and in-laws or other family members in your policy if they are 75 years and younger.
- Payment is doubled if it is not paid out within a day after all the relevant and correct documentation has been submitted
- If you as the main policyholder of the insurance pass away, the premiums of your beneficiaries under your policy will continue being paid for up to 6 months after your passing away
- The are not medical exams to be conducted or HIV/AIDS tests, hence you can easily get a funeral insurance quote online
African Bank Funeral Insurance’s Easy Approach to Affordable Cover
African Bank has adapted a no frills approach to insurance and is one that you should adopt too. While there is obvious need for paperwork once you do buy a policy, at this stage where you are comparing funeral insurance quotes between the different insurers who work with us at Insurance ‘n More, all you need is to fill in our form and you will be on your way to sound financial stability.
African Bank Funeral Cover Waiting Period
- There is no waiting period for accidental death, and you will be covered with your full policy amount as soon as you make the first initial monthly premium which starts at just more than R1 per day!
- 1 year for members who are older than 65 years old or extended family members in your policy.
African Bank Funeral Cover Contact Details
CALL: 0861 007 966
We do not directly represent African Bank. However, we review funeral insurers, brokers and other service providers, some of which we work directly with to bring you up to 18 funeral cover quotes.